International Food Systems has a proven track record of delivering specialist construction and factory design projects around the globe, on time and on budget.
We specialise in:
• BRC, ISO 22000, HACCP, WFSG compliance
• Food factory design and facility design
• Food manufacturing & production expertise
• Food technology development
• Wamitab CTC for UK environmental permit
• Financial & technical feasibility study
• Pre-acquisition due-diligence
• Systems & procedures integration
• Food manufacturing processes
• Fault finding and process problem solving
• Review and improvement of existing operations
• ‘From field-to-plate’; agricultural improvements to construction project management
Established in 1997
Our people have many years of operational experience in food factory senior management positions, and within blue chip companies such as Heinz, Dawn Foods, and British Sugar.
We’re experienced in projects ranging from 500m² to 20,000m² and capital costs of up to $50m, making us your perfect partner for project management
Portion Solutions new factory in Telford, UK. Portion Solutions appointed IFS in early 2020 in order to complete the scoping and concept design. Our concept design drawings and specifications where handed to the chosen developer. Stoford Properties (STOFORD) have...
IFS are sponsoring Jim Redman as part of our continued growth. Jim is a 6 times World Champion Grand Prix racer from an era many believe the golden age of motorcycle racing. In 2012, Jim was named an FIM legend for his motorcycling achievements. Watch this...
IFS are pleased to be working with Portion Solutions, part of the Südzucker group, on their new modern factory and office site. The new site will be constructed in Telford, UK. Portion Solutions provide specialist services to many leading food service companies....
“IFS managed a complex build project on a tight time schedule, delivering the project to our complete satisfaction. They assisted us in design, the tender process and contractor selection. Once this was completed we appointed them as our Principal Contractor.
It would not have been possible to build the site and manage our existing business without Chris and Martyn’s involvement.”
Saving you time, building your business and enhancing your reputation
We’re more than consultants; we are experts in the integration of food operations, building standards and legislative compliance – a dedicated team of project managers and functional design specialists.
If it involves food, we can help.